Tuxedo Sharp Coat (MTO)
- Made to Order - but we may have your size already on hand!
- Click on your size to see if it's on hand
- We can make this for you in 4-6 weeks!
- Inventory on the way
The Buffery™ Tuxedo Sharp Coat is a pared down 2-button notch lapel jacket - we've taken out the extra, baggy fabric around the waist (thus, highlighting your V-taper) and we've removed much of the bulky, binding and restrictive interior components, leaving only the necessary parts to make a sharp, respectable suit coat.
Featuring our Second Skin silhouette the Tuxedo Sharp Coat has no shoulder padding making it BYOD- "Bring your own delts!" It is expertly crafted in the United States to contour around and accentuate your muscles without squishing them flat. There's also extra room built in at the top for well-developed traps, the hallmark of a well-developed physique. The sleeves are roomy above the elbow and taper to the wrist. Our special Velare-CoreTech™ knit fabric breathes, moves and flexes, and is wrinkle resistant (just hang it to release any wrinkles).
Stretchy performance material on a V-taper athletic fit to accentuate the good stuff without squishing it flat. Flattering tapered waist cut, angled shoulders to allow for developed traps, in a flexible and wrinkle resistant professional suit coat. This is modern, tailored, classy, and professional - not your father's suit coat!
- Shell: Velare-CoreTech™ fabric. Sleeve lining: Flex elastane blend.
- Interior lining: Partially lined with our custom red, white, and blue Viscose acetate
- Notch lapels with buttonhole at left lapel
- Single-breasted 2-button opening
- Finished interior with booked seams
- Softly constructed shoulder (no shoulder padding so, BYOD)
- 2 double-jetted pockets
- 2 internal pockets
- Double vent
- Cuff with 4 decorative sleeve buttons
- Removable Buffery™ Lapel Pin at left lapel buttonhole
- Shipping from upstate New York
- Proudly made to order in the United States of America!
Materials & Care:
- Velare-CoreTech™ - 60% Rayon, 33% Nylon, 7% Lycra
- Remove detachable trims before cleaning
- Dry clean only
Aftermarket Alterations possible: Bulking/cutting?
- Let out waist and chest: up to 2.25 inches (5.7 cm)
- Take in: Unlimited
- Sleeve lengthen: up to 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- Sleeve shorten: 3+ inches (7.6 cm)
- For custom sizing: Contact Us
Dress Code Approved:
- Black Tie or Red Carpet
- Formal or Black Tie Optional
- Business, Sunday Best, or Semi-Formal
- For more information view the Dress Code Guide
Chest Measurement & V-taper Drop
Men’s Uppers are sized using our revolutionary V-Core Fit sizing system, based on chest and navel circumference measurements, and the difference between the two, called a "drop." We offer both a 10-inch (25.4 cm) drop and a 14-inch (35.5 cm) drop for those who have a more dramatic V-taper and want a tailored waist.
Note: Upper Flex Uniforms™ are, by default, available in Regular Stature. You may further modify your coat and select either Short, Extra-Short, Long, or Extra-Long at no additional cost by adding the Stature Modifier to your order and we will tailor it that length for you in about 4-6 weeks.