When a bodybuilding judge tells the competitors on stage to "relax," the bodybuilders don't completely let go - they still maintain poise and shape but don't overtly try as hard as when they are flexing. It's the same with Buffery® Relax Slacks.
If your thighs are 25" (63.6 cm) or more, the fabric in the pants legs will be touching your thighs, that's just the consequence of having big legs. However, Relax Slacks won't be as fitted as Flex Slacks. These will offer a looser, more traditional American fit, not tapered at the knee, but cut roomier and made for bodybuilders with built legs. One lady said they're even "family friendly."
Our premium performance fabric, the American woven Velare-CoreTech™, is extremely resistant to pilling (protecting your inner thigh area), as well as resistant to stains and wrinkles. This will be the ultimate complement to your Buffery® Sharp Suit Coat!
- Shell: Velare-CoreTech™ fabric
- Unlined interior
- Stabilized waistband to prevent stretching & sagging over your hips
- Loose over the thigh and knee with a slight taper to the ankle
- YKK zipper fly with button enclosure
- One-eighth top pockets
- Two back pockets, basted closed for shipment
- Pintuck down front of each leg
- Shipping worldwide from upstate New York
- Proudly made to order in the United States of America!
Materials & Care:
Velare-CoreTech™ - 60% Rayon, 33% Nylon, 7% Lycra
- Dry clean preferred. Cold wash, delicate. Lay flat to dry.