Buffery™ Men’s Upper Flex Uniforms™
Sizes are designed to fit the following male bodybuilder measurements. Men’s Uppers sizes are based on chest and navel measurements.
How to measure:
- Standing relaxed, level the tape measure under the armpits at the widest lats and fullest part of your pecs, typically just above the nipples, for your chest size.
- Find your navel measurement by standing relaxed (don't suck in or vacuum) and level the tape measure around your midsection at the navel, as shown below.
Note: Fit to your chest size first.
|Sizes||Chest (IN)||Navel (IN)||Chest (CM)||Navel (CM)|
|40 / 26||40||26||102||66|
|40 / 30||40||30||102||76|
|42 / 28||42||28||107||71|
|42 / 32||42||32||107||81|
|44 / 30||44||30||112||76|
|44 / 34||44||34||112||86|
|46 / 32||46||32||117||81|
|46 / 36||46||36||117||91|
|48 / 34||48||34||122||86|
|48 / 38||48||38||122||97|
|50 / 36||50||36||127||91|
|50 / 40||50||40||127||102|
|52 / 38||52||38||132||97|
|52 / 42||52||42||132||107|
|54 / 40||54||40||137||102|
|54 / 44||54||44||137||112|
|56 / 42||56||42||142||107|
|56 / 46||56||46||142||117|
Short garments are 1.75 inches (4.4 cm) shorter in the sleeve length and 2.25 inches (5.7 cm) shorter in the body length. Long garments are 2.25 inches (5.7 cm) longer in the sleeve length and 3 inches (7.6 cm) longer in the body length.
Note: Upper Flex Uniforms™ are, by default, Regular Stature. You may modify your order and select either Short or Long at no additional cost by adding the Stature Modifier to your order.
|Sizes||Height (IN)||Height (CM)|
|Short (S)||Up to 5'7"||Up to 170 cm|
|Regular (R)||5'8" to 6'1"||173-185 cm|
|Long (L)||6'2" and over||188 cm and over|
- All sizes are approximate.
- Questions about sizing? In-between sizes? We’re here to help you find your best fit!
- Larger sizes may be available – Contact Us to learn more about our custom sizing options!
- Don’t know your measurements? Get a FREE tape measure
Buffery™ Men’s Lower Flex Uniforms™
Sizes are designed to fit the following male bodybuilder measurements. Men’s Lowers sizes are based on actual waist measurements and not popular waist "sizes". The Hips/Glutes and Thigh areas can be comfortably accommodated in the ranges listed below.
How to measure: Measure right at your natural waist line, around the top of your waistband - about where you would wear a belt, as shown below. Stand relaxed, don't suck in or vacuum.
Note: If in between sizes, round up. Or, you may Contact Us, for custom odd sizing.
|Sizes||Waist (IN)||Hips/Glutes (IN)||Thigh (IN)||Waist (CM)||Hips/Glutes (CM)||Thigh (CM)|
|Sizes||Inseam (IN)||Inseam (CM)|